DSP Concepts is seeking a Dev/Ops Engineer to help us write the next chapter of our success story. DSP Concepts (www.dspconcepts.com) is a leading provider of audio signal processing technology for a broad range of product areas. Our technologies enable key new product features in products like voice enabled speakers and high fidelity car audio systems. Through our Audio Weaver suite of software products and our extensive library of audio signal processing algorithms, we enable our customers to quickly develop, integrate and deploy advanced audio features into new products. We foster a creative, challenging, and supportive work environment with a focus on professional growth. Teamwork, technical acumen, customer interaction and strong communication are part of the culture here.
The Dev/Ops engineer interacts with the software development and test teams to design and implement automation for build, release, deployment and other key business processes. This is a key role in our business. The primary responsibilities for the Dev/Ops Engineer are:
- Own the automation of existing software development processes.
- Develop and maintain build tools, platforms, and processes.
- Respond to and anticipate customer build needs and support builds for new platforms.
- Define new strategies for automating build, product development, test, and delivery workflows.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience automating complex tasks supporting software development.
- Experience with C, Matlab, Java, Python, and other test scripting languages and tools.
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, CMake, Jira, and software QA.
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices.
- This position requires at least 2-5 years of relevant experience and a B.S. in a technical discipline.
Beyond these responsibilities you will have the latitude to grow professionally and apply yourself in many domains. As the team and business grows, so will the responsibilities of this position. This job is based in our Dedham, MA office and may require occasional travel. DSP Concepts offers a full suite of benefits including 401K, dental and medical benefits.