We are seeking a DSP Optimization Engineer to tune the performance of our Audio Weaver software on new families of processors. This position is part of our product development team and will interact closely with the applications engineering team.
The primary responsibilities for the Optimization Engineer are:
- Lead effort to optimize audio algorithms for computational performance on new and legacy processors
- Determine best tools and techniques for optimizing on new ISAs
- Train and support 3rd parties who are optimizing Audio Weaver software
- Develop efficient implementations of new audio algorithms
Beyond these responsibilities you will have the latitude to grow professionally and apply yourself in many domains. As the team and business grow, so will the responsibilities.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant field
- Strong understanding of digital signal processing fundamentals
- 5 years experience writing optimized embedded code in C
- Familiarity with the use of intirinsics for computational speedup
- Experience in Audio Programming