The primary responsibilities for the Embedded Systems Audio Software Developer are:
- Build and optimize software components for audio processing
- Optimize solutions for microprocessor architectures
- Write tests to validate functionality and performance
- Deliver releases on-time based on release and customer schedules
Beyond these responsibilities, you will have the latitude to grow professionally and apply yourself in many domains. As the team and business grow, so will the responsibilities.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree or a Bachelor’s Degree + 5 years experience with a focus on embedded SW, audio/acoustics, and DSP theory
- Experience with tools such as Jira, Git, Confluence, Jenkins, Zephyr, Bitbucket, test frameworks.
- Fluency with Matlab, C, C++.
- Hands on experience with testing embedded or DSP Software, APIs, and PC-based GUI applications.
- Interest in Audio or acoustics is a plus
- Excellent communications and presentations skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with real-time embedded-software development
- Experience evaluating audio system performance and test methodologies
- Machine Learning experience a plus
- A creative and continuous learner
- A strong desire to make a difference; to make your mark on a product and not settle with the status quo
- Ability to work well in a team environment