DSP Concepts are looking for an experienced Sales Director to grow, strategise and broaden business in the Japanese Audio markets. It’s a hands-on, success-demanding role at the outset that can rapidly evolve as the business grows across the region. A target-driven mindset that can focus on the numbers for now but is also able to strategise for the longer term is the right approach here.
The primary responsibilities for the Sales Director are:
- Demand creation, execution of account penetration sales strategy and monitoring & reporting of account/market plans against goals, (design wins, revenue forecasts and cost budgets)
- Promote the entire product offering across the whole of Europe
- Focus on supporting existing key accounts to expand business and maximise every opportunity internally
- Be technically self-sufficient in the pre-sales phase of customer engagement
- Communicate DSP Concepts’ key differentiators and value to customers through solution selling
Beyond these responsibilities you will have the latitude to grow professionally and apply yourself in many domains. As the team and business grow, so will the responsibilities.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Proven sales account management background with sales experience in APAC
- Specific knowledge of account breakthrough and penetration strategies
- Proven track record of success in growing sales
- Senior sales experience from within the Semiconductor / IP / Audio DSP Software space
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics or Computer Science would be beneficial
- Fluent in Japanese and English; Korean language also highly valued