We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to own, develop and execute the promotion of our products and the external marketing strategies that will establish DSP Concepts as the global leader in Audio & Voice. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. You will be responsible for working with marketing and product management to develop and deliver messaging and communication strategies around our products, as well as, plans to deliver this to the market. As part of this role, you will be the focal point for all external collateral including written material, events messaging and presentations (including support for Executive presentations).
The primary responsibilities for the Product Marketing Manager are:
- Own and drive messaging to establish DSP Concepts as a visionary leader in Audio and Voice. This includes understanding competitive positions, audience personas, resonant topics in the market and the broader Audio ecosystem.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Develop and evolve market segmentation for each product offering
- Work with product management to translate technical facts into positioning and messaging
- Use market research data to determine product pricing
- Coordinate with the product management, engineering/technology, sales, and marketing teams to design and execute internal and outbound communication strategies
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Drive execution for participation in industry events (including product demonstrations, messaging, partner engagement, technical talks, presentations etc.)
- Spearhead and lead outbound content flow (including blogs, whitepapers, presentations, trade shows, product demos, press releases, social media, collateral, webinars, etc.)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
Beyond these responsibilities you will have the latitude to grow professionally and apply yourself in many domains. As the team and business grow, so will the responsibilities.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager or similar role
- Strong background in audio, supply chain, and product development
- Experience in market analysis and familiar with typical MarTech stack (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc)
- Excellent communication skills alongside ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.