We are seeking a QA Software Test Engineer to interact with product development and application groups to test and validate the DSP Concepts’ software solutions on various customers’ hardware platforms based on the industry’s test criteria.
The primary responsibilities for the QA Software Test Engineer are:
- Executing QA processes to ensure product and service excellence
- Reviewing and analysing test results on database impacts, errors, bugs and usability
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design and potential problems
- Will be involved in design process for new products
- Examine the requirements to design, develop and manufacture reliable products
Beyond these responsibilities you will have the latitude to grow professionally and apply yourself in many domains. As the team and business grow, so will the responsibilities.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Understanding of and experience in software test design and testing methodologies within the relevant industries
- Proficiency in Python, Matlab or C/C++
- Experience with embedded or DSP software
- Background in automation development is preferred
- Strong background or interest in Audio or acoustics
- Relevant qualification in Electronic Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent