DSP Concepts (www.dspconcepts.com) is a leading provider of audio signal processing technology for a broad range of product areas. Our technologies enable key new product features in products like voice enabled speakers and high-fidelity car audio systems. Through our Audio Weaver suite of software products and our extensive library of audio signal processing algorithms, we enable our customers to quickly develop, integrate and deploy advanced audio features into new products.
DSP Concepts fosters a creative, challenging, and supportive work environment with a focus on professional growth. Teamwork, technical acumen, customer interaction and strong communication are part of the culture here.
We're looking for a creative, intuitive Sales Engineer to join us in our efforts to continually push the state-of-the-art.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with potential customers in the electronics and automotive space, with a focus on business development and customer satisfaction
- Assist the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products / applications / solutions
- Identify new opportunities and suggest DSP Concepts solutions
- Provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Coordinate customers’ technical and quality issues with Corporate HQ
- Create detailed design and implementation specifications for complex products / applications / solutions
- Build a mini application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client
- Provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation
- Travel throughout United States and Canada
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic engineering
- 3+ years of experience in automotive and/or consumer electronics audio applications engineering or design engineering
- Ability to independently learn new products and technologies
- Ability to work with Field Sales Engineers, factory marketing and engineering
- Self-motivated and driven by new business success
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, business acumen, and problem-solving skills are also required