DSP Concept's Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter (ASRC) is a software-based solution for embedded products with multiple audio I/O streams, such as local microphones and speakers, Bluetooth, USB, and WiFi.
Our software ASRC is highly configurable at init-time, allowing product makers to efficiently dial-in the right balance of performance and MIPS/memory usage.
- Support for 32-bit and 16-bit fixed-point (Q31 and Q15) data types and arithmetic
- Linear or cubic interpolation methods
- High precision, with THD+N be as low as -140 dB
- Support for arbitrary number of audio channels
- Integrated jitter buffer with internal regulator control loop
- MATLAB scripts to allow custom generation of coefficient sets
- C reference code and examples provided
For more information please contact email@example.com