Hi DSP Concepts!
We're hoping to integrate the AWE Core into a low-power wearable, and I'm trying to select the MCUs we should consider for our next round of prototypes. I understand from this post https://dspconcepts.com/forums/audio-weaver-general/686-bsp-stm32l496-discovery-board and others that, as of February 2020, you've been working on updating BSPs to the new AWE Core (8.B), and that the only example BSPs currently available are those on the downloads page for the STM32F407 and STM32F769. Before we get started on porting the AWE Core to our targets,
1. Do you have any favorite low-power MCUs that you've found work well with the AWE Core?
2. Have you had any success in the past porting to the Ambiq Apollo3?
3. Do you think we'd run into any trouble porting to the
STM32L552/L562? That's an ARM M33.
4. How about the STM32L4R5?
5. How about the STM32F411/F412?
6. One more, how about the STM32L471?
Thanks for your help!