I'm actually using CoreOS on x86_64 processor, but my question can also relate to AWE Core.
I would like to be able to set the module status (to bypass, and back to active).
I see this API:
* @brief Set the runtime status of a module.
* 0 = Active, 1 = Bypass, 2 = Mute, 3 = Inactive
* @param [in] pAWE instance pointer
* @param [in] handle packed object handle
* @param [in] status status to set
* @return error code
INT32 awe_ctrlSetStatus(const AWEInstance *pAWE, UINT32 handle, UINT32 status);
My question: What is the handle?
When I generate the interface header files from the design, I get a handle for each module parameter, but not for the module itself. So, how do I get that handle?