Audio Weaver ST Edition Pop Up Windows Disappear

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
rwatson_4151
Audio Weaver ST Edition Pop Up Windows Disappear

I just started using the ST edition with the STM32L496G-DISCO and I am able to get the board programmed and running. The problem I am running into is that if I try to plot the frequency response of a filter block or change the canvas size the pop up window appears for a second and then disappears. This then locks the GUI so that I can't click on anything since it thinks that the window is still open. I am running windows 10 and have tried reinstalling the MCR V9.3 but that did not change anything. I have also tried restarting my computer and that also has had no impact. If I can't access these windows this becomes a real problem for usability. 

Thanks for the help.

rwatson_4151

Figured it out. I am using a laptop with two external monitors one of which is in portrait mode. When I reverted that back to landscape mode the pop ups displayed correctly and I was able to use them as expected. What seems to have been happening is that the pop ups were flying up to the top of the portrait window.

Axel Nilsson

Hi,

We were just trying to reproduce your issue but couldn't see the same problem. Thanks for letting us know about the difference between portrait and landscape performance - I'll put in a ticket to make these MATLAB menu's show up more robustly. 

Thanks

-Axel