I have an RT685 EVK with 06/14/19 BSP Release with no changes. The following sequence shows my problem:
- Set switches to up-up-down, reset board, flash BSP as-is from DSP Concepts and run. Green led blinks at the proper rate.
- Connect Audio Weaver Server. It properly identifies the board but the CPU % does not update. I've verified it is continuously polling for profile values.
- Start Audio Weaver Designer, click Refresh Target Info. It properly shows two RT685EVK Endpoints.
- Load a Design and press the Run button
Error: Server Command Failure: Command sent to server: 0, destroy, Server response: failed, construct instances error
- If I rebuild the BSP with 'RUN_STANDALONE' Audio Weaver Server then shows continuously updating cpu% but Designer still gets the error shown above.
- If I return switches to down-up-up and reset, the board boots, leds blink but the behaviour is the same - Server Command Failure.
What am I missing or can I try to get this to work properly?