I am using the STM32F4 Discovery Board. I have run many projects successfully with Native Target. I am having trouble with USB Target. When I open a new project there are three outputs on my deinterleavers and two on my interleaver. I connect stereo L and stereo R straight across, and the third (mic) output to a null sink.
This project runs as expected on my Surface Pro running Windows 10, with one USB plugged into my Surface Pro and one into my docking station. I hear whatever I am playing on YouTube. If I swap things around and send stereo inputs to null and mic to both outputs, I can hear the mic (though it sounds horrible).
I am attempting to run the same project on a lab machine, an Acer 6620 running Windows 7. I am unable to get audio output after much effort. I have also tried booting the Acer into Windows 10, but again there is no audio output under any circumstances.