I am experiencing a problem with the STM32F407 Discovery, aka DISC1 binary.
I downloaded and correctly flashed the binary to my discover board.
My board is in fact a STM32F4 Discovery, same processor as the DISC1. The DISC1 is a newer version, with a different ST-Link interface.
- I start audio weaver, the board in plugged in, both USB ports, I press the black button, I go to the server and do the change configuration thing to USB and the AWE audio device gets selected, I go to the designer, I start a new project, I refresh to the server, I add a volume control and a bunch of meters and then run the designer.
- It works, almost.
- All the meters indicate that the signal is moving through the chain. There is no sound.
- After about 15 to 30 seconds (I did not time it), the boards flashing green LED either goes solid or out, indicating the firmware has crashed.
- With this oddity happening every time I look through the source code.
- The Linker script defines the memory to be 128 K in size, yet for this processor, STM32F407VG, RAM is 192 K.
- I correct the linker script and then import the code into SW4STM32 and compile it. No errors.
- I flash this new binary into the board.
- When I try to change the server configuration from Native to USB, I get an error thrown saying the this board is no an ST, and I don't have a license other than ST.
- OK, what gives, what do I need to read in the documentation to correct the problems?
- What secret variables do I need to define to end up with a working binary?