I'm using the BSP demo from the RT685 EVK which is built with an audio frame size of 48. For my application I need 64 so I updated the location of the IPC buffers to accommodate the larger size but when I switch to 64 the DSP does not respond to the command messages.
Here's what I've donoe:
- Updated buffer sizes and locations including the link configurations
- Verify the new locations still work with 48 sample frame size
- Commented out all use of the IPC buffers on both the ARM and DSP so the data transfer buffers are not even being used.
- Reduced the DSP channel count to 2/2
- An AWE design is not being loaded into the DSP
Just changing the one line in the TargetInfo.h file from 48 to 64 causes the IPC mechanism to fail. 32 and 48 both run but I need 64.
I also tried increasing the stack sizes to no avail.
What am I overlooking?